. You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Website and all charges related thereto.
. We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of all information, regardless of whether it identifies you or not. Our security includes use of firewalls, secure socket layers, and encryption. Your password (if required and issued) is a component of our security system. As such, it is your responsibility to protect it. Do not share your password with any third parties.
. At various points in the Website, we provide visitors the opportunity to contact us via e-mail. E-mail messages are not encrypted. You acknowledge and agree that by providing INAgLaw with any personal or confidential user information through the e-mail function, you consent to the transmission of such personal or confidential user information through the public Internet, and understand that there are risks that this information could be viewed by other parties. You agree to adhere to procedures that we may establish to enhance the safety and confidentiality of transmissions of personal data over the Internet.
Restrictions on Use
- You shall use the Website for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Website any material that (i) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, or (iii) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. You shall not: (i) post or transmit through the Website any material that contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services without INAgLaw’s express prior approval, or (ii) use the Website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line services. Any conduct by you that in INAgLaw’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website will not be permitted.
- The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the contents of the Website are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of INAgLaw and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Website any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant, or warrant, that the owner of such material has expressly granted INAgLaw the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any other user of the Website to access, view, store, or reproduce the material for that user’s personal use. You grant INAgLaw the right to edit, copy, display, publish, and distribute any material made available on the Website by you.
- Access to the Website, other than to portions open to the public, may be controlled by individual passwords. Individuals may not share their passwords with anyone else or permit their passwords to be used to provide anyone else with access to non-public portions of the Website.
- The foregoing provisions of this Section are for the benefit of INAgLaw, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER INAgLaw, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION OR TOOLS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE SUCH AS CALCULATORS, NEWS, WEATHER INFORMATION AND MARKET
- INAgLaw SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR LOST PROFITS, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.) INAgLaw MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM THE WEBSITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE BEING OFFERED “AS IS.” INAgLaw MAKES NO WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT. INAgLaw ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY SOFTWARE OR MATERIALS FROM THE WEBSITE.
. All page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of INAgLaw. All other trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Unauthorized use of any trademark, service mark, or logo appearing on the Website may be a violation of federal and/or state trademark laws.
Monitoring; Loss of Information
Violations of Rules and Regulations
. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the rules and regulations set forth herein, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website.
Third Party Content
. INAgLaw is a distributor (and not a publisher with the exception of INAgLaw generated materials) of content supplied by third parties and users of the Website. Accordingly, INAgLaw has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of INAgLaw. In many instances, the content available through the Website represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user. INAgLaw neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized INAgLaw employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, INAgLaw reserves the right to monitor, edit, and sort content supplied by third parties.
Linked Internet Sites
. THE LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE WILL LET YOU LEAVE OUR WEBSITE. THE LINKED SITES MAY NOT BE UNDER INAgLaw CONTROL, AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE MAY NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT OUR OPINION. WE ARE PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU, AND ACCESS TO ANY OTHER INTERNET SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY THAT WE RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE THE LINKED SITE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE VERACITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED IN THE LINKED SITE.
Governing Law; General Provisions